keto Cauliflower Soup with Heavy cream
- half head of cauliflower
- half cup of heavy cream
- half red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon of herbs
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the cauliflower and cook until soft. You can ad some herbs as well.
- Take out the pot and keep aside.
- Melt and sauté butter and pepper.
- In a food processor, add the cauliflower mixture and add pepper and cook for 4-5 minutes
- Season with salt and pepper
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese and serve