Here is one efficient natural mask that I am making once in two weeks to moisturize my dry hair.
It’s easy, affordable and very effective. Mix all ingredients together and then apply. Starting from your roots. In this case apply on your head as well, to hydrate the scalp. I am doing it with the brush. You can leave it 1, 2 hours or like me sleep all night with it and then in the morning wash it.
What Oils Are Good For Dry Hair?
Here is my choice of five oils and shortly, their benefits for your hair.
1. Argan Oil – it deeply nourishes the dry skin of the head, makes the hair shiny, soft and easily manageable, SEE HERE
2. Castor Oil – your hair will grow faster. SEE HERE
3. Coconut Oil – healthier and stronger roots. It also has antimicrobial powers – meaning it will make your hair and scalp healthier and prevent dandruff, itchy scalp and infections. SEE HERE
4. Olive oil – deeply moisturize and nourish. SEE HERE
5. Avocado Oil– repairing damaged hair. SEE HERE